Saturday 3 May 2014

I am the Law!

 I don't have much to talk about, I might be running out of steam with this whole daily blog thing. What I have done, however, is a basic paint job on some figures that are older than me (from 1984)! Dredd and the other judges are out to bring the law to the lawless. Next up on the hobby table, at least until my new purchases arrive, are some perps. I don't know what models to use, however. Below are some pics for your perusal, some for size comparison and some just for showing off.

Judge Anderson
Judge Giant (he is!) on the left, Judge Dredd on the right
A Judge in disguise, under the orders of judge Cal or a judge with a liberal sense of uniform
I thought I'd go with the comic book style shine on the lights and helmets
The whole team. The bases were made with excess plasticard and bits of sprue. The chewing gum is excess greenstuff squished into the base.
One of the options for an opponent. Not that bad scale wise, but can't exactly arrest them!
40K Cultists I thought would provide good perps, but they're a bit big!
That's me for this morning. I don't know if I will post anything tomorrow or for a week. Best to save up for something good than drone on?

No comments:

Post a Comment