Wednesday 21 May 2014

How to... Paint Gremlin Skin

Sorry for not putting up a blog post yesterday. I had no motivation for hobby and it didn't feel right trying to force out some garbage to put on here. It's a shame after over a month of consecutive posts, but it had to happen at some point.

 I am continuing with the gremlins and I thought it would be cool to do a quick guide on how I paint the skin. First of all I do a base coat of Death World Forest. It will need multiple thin coats to come out smooth.


Next I do a wash of Bugman's glow. Approximately 4 parts water to 1 part paint. Sorry I changed model, I forget to take a picture!
Next up is a highlight of Straken green.
next a 50:50 mix of nurgling green and straken green.
Finally a highlight of karak stone.





I also tried to work on another mat for Malifaux. Unfortunately, the agrellan earth didn't crack properly and I am not happy with the lack of texture on the base brown. Also flock gets everywhere.

O.K. Today's blog post was just a list of WIP. I am suffering at the moment with a lull in motivation. I may not post again for a couple of days. I will definitely write up a report of #goodbadfated though, it should be great.



No comments:

Post a Comment